Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jonathan's Birthday Party at School

Yes, more celebrating! Today at Jonathan's school not only did we celebrate his Birthday, but we also celebrated Easter! The kids had an egg hunt and then we had cupcakes! It was raining outside, so we had to keep things indoors, but it was still fun!! 

Getting ready for the egg hunt!

The Egg Hunt! - I was trying my best to stay out! :)

This is all the kiddos in his class! They are such a great group of sweet kids! And I love his teachers too! We were really lucky to be apart of this group this year!


  Excited!!! (Thank you Leanna for his "3" shirt!)


 The awesome cupcakes! I didn't make these! I ordered them from Hot Chocolates, the bakery my friend Becky owns! Don't they look yummy?


CUPCAKES! To say they were excited, might be a bit of an understatement!


Prayer. It's just too cute not to share.


 Singing Happy Birthday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment