Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blue Bonnets

For a second year in a row, Angela, Grayson, Jonathan and I met up to take Blue Bonnet photo's! While I don't feel like I got a great shot of Jonathan sitting and smiling, you know, a posey posey photo, but we still had fun and got lots of great shots of our super fun boys! There was lots of running, laughing and general boy fun! Please enjoy some of my favorites...


Just got there so we had to run around to check it out.

Running up the hill

Stop for a quick photo and kinda smile. :)



Running from me...and it is funny!

Running down hill!

I love this photo...just makes me smile.


Running across the hill.

Sweet boy!




Playing ring around the Rosy! More like ring around the post and under the wire.

More ring around the post.


We all fall down!

More running!

No comments:

Post a Comment