Friday, October 29, 2010

Night Night Time

One of my favorite times of the day is Night Night Time, aka Bed Time for Jonathan. He is typically on his best behavior, I believe it is because he thinks that we will read him more books, the better he acts. :)
Once we get him all clean and into his PJ's, it's story time! Michael and I both take turns reading a few books each to him. He loves it and so do we. Every night as I watch Michael read to Jonathan, I think...I need to get my camera in here, this is a memory I never want to forget. 


Showing off his new "Big Brother" PJ's!


Reading with Dadda!


Everyone is ready for bed...this is where his OCD comes into play...these are the chosen 4 stuffed animals (Coco, Doggie, Giraffe and George) and this is the order that they HAVE to be in and this is the way they HAVE to lay! If it different, it gets bad...like if you put doggie on his belly instead of his back, there will be heck to pay! :) HeHe!


My sweetie pie! He looks so big!
  

1 comment: