(We were going to a Halloween party for the group that I recently joined "CCM" = Caring Christian Mom's. It is a group of mom's of pre-schoolers that meets a couple of times a month to hear speakers and just have fun with the kiddos. It's at the church where Jonathan goes to mother's day out and we have been visiting on Sundays. It's great since I already know some of the mom's from his school and he knows the kiddos.)
So that morning I got up before him and dressed up as the Wicked Witch of the East...aka...black and white panty hose, red shoes, black dress (I had a witches hat too, but I didn't have it on yet.) When he woke up I went in to get him, not even thinking that my outfit would bother him, but boy did. He started crying and just saying NO and pointing at my legs. I told him it was my costume and it was funny, but he said, "No, momma, not funny!" He wouldn't even come to me, so finally I took them off and everything was better.
But then the next battle began, his costume...I was running around chasing him...he was crying...poor kid, it was kind of a traumatizing morning. So I finally gave up and let him pick his outfit and I think he did quiet nice! I said that he was an official Dallas Cowboy Fan.
| He was so funny with this cart, he stayed in that seat for at least 30 minutes! He loved it. And check out Elmo on the back row. |
| All the kid's lining up for a game. |
| His favorite thing to do...RUN! He is running after one of his best friends from school. |
Awww, that's so sad. Sorry for the battle, but he is one precious sports fan!
ReplyDelete