![]() |
| Proud Big Brother! |
I had my 2nd sonogram today and the doctor said, "Things couldn't look better". We were not able to determine the gender today, but on 11/18, I am hoping we will find out! I am leaning towards that it's a boy, just because I am having the same pregnancy that I did with Jonathan. But my doctor said that doesn't mean much. We will be happy either way!
So now hopefully you will understand why I have been absent lately...I have been pretty tired. The 1st trimester sure did take it out of me, but now I finally have my energy back and I am ready! We are so excited! :)
Stay tuned!
I wasn't able to upload the video of my sonogram...big bummer. It was really cool, our little one was jumping all around, it was cool. I will try to figure it out for next time!
Please vote, BOY or GIRL??? to the upper right hand! :)

Wahooo! We are so happy about Baby Ewert #2!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete