Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

The day had finally come, August 26, 2013, the first day of Kindergarten!! As expected, I photographed every moment of the day. I just couldn't be more proud of my sweet BIG boy!


Jonathan's Kinder Favorites!

And just for comparison - here he on the first day of Pre-K! Doesn't he look like such a baby?


This sandwich stamp is what my mom used on my sandwiches when I was in school.

The note I included in his lunch! :)

Easting breakfast! He didn't want to get his shirt dirty.

The boys right before we left!

We are there! I was a big ball of nerves! But he was excited!

 
Dropping him off at his class. We were allowed to bring him in, but asked to stay at the door and not enter the room.

And then, he turned and walked in and never turned back. I was SO PROUD. You would think I would be sad, but he showed me that he was going to be alright.

He went right to his seat and started his school work!

 
Okay, so I hoovered in the hallway for a little while and then when they stood to do the pledge, I snapped one last photo. He never even saw me! I felt really good about leaving him!

At pick up with his teacher, the sweet Mrs. Kirkpatrick.

And then, we went to Braums for a much deserved ice cream treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment