Ben started at the Pre-School Two's Class back in September! It's the same 2 day a week class that Jonathan took. It was very nostalgic for me to go back there with Ben. He LOVES school and I love it for him! I am good friends with both of his teachers, so I am very comfortable with having him there. He is such a social kid, he loves all of his friends, class mates, but especially his teachers! Ben is off the charts smart, in this bias mommy's opinion, so school is perfect for his little mind to keep growing!
| My little ham! |
| This is him every day, he just takes off, no looking back! I am totally fine with, the alternative is not fun. And to the right is one of his teachers, Ms. Jill. |
| Showing me his locker! |
| Playing with his friends and one of his teachers, Ms. Lindsay. |
No comments:
Post a Comment