Thursday, May 9, 2013

More Easter Fun

On Good Friday Michael had the day off, so we went over to Gran and Grandma's house to play and have fun! Anna Marie came over too!
Jonathan hanging out with his Great-Grandma.

Ben says, Me too!!!

I love this one of the 3 of them.

The boys having fun with Gran.

Aunt Annie Rie has VERY strong legs!
 
 
A fun Easter Tradition, we HAVE to do...Dye Eggs! This is one of Michael's favorite things, we all enjoyed it!
The boys wanted to hold the eggs before we started dying them.

I saw on Pinterest this idea of doing the different color dyes in the muffin tins! It was great! Much better than the cups that can easily knock over. They can see the eggs better and you can do more at a time! They had tons of fun!

On Easter Day, the Easter Bunny came, we went to Church, came home to find the REAL Easter Bunny on our driveway! It was a fun couple of weeks!
The boys Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny brought!

Ready to go to church! Sharp looking fellows!
Michael and I were asked to help with "Wee Worship" on Easter morning. Usually a couple, will help the children's directors with the Preschool aged kids during the main service. It's actually fun, the director leads the kids in a story and we sing songs. Then the rest of the time the kids read or color. This pic was at the end, we checked Ben out of his class and brought him in with the big kids while we waited for the rest of the kids to be picked up...they were SO EXCITED!


We purchased 2 Easter Lily's, 1 in memory of my parents and 1 in memory of Michael's father, Theron. Jonathan helped me pick up our Lily's after church!

I wanted a pic of Ben, but he kept getting right up in the lens so I could only see his eye ball! Crazy kid! I finally got this one, he knows he is being funny!

My sweet boys and me in front of our house!

Michael and the boys! Handsome crew!


THE REAL EASTER BUNNY???

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures. I love the third to the last with you and the boys, the way Ben is looking at you...

    ReplyDelete