Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bluebonnet Birthday

It was a tradition when I was young, that my mom would dress Amy and I up in cute little dresses and take our pictures in the bluebonnets every Spring. So I of course had to try to do it too. I almost missed it this year since we have been so busy. I was trying to wait for a good day, since cloudy days are the best for photoing outside. But, Wednesday afternoon, in the middle of the boys birthdays, I picked the boys up from school and headed to Las Collinas. I worked right across the street from this field and I knew it always had a good collection of them. I dressed the boys in the "Happy Birthday to ME!" shirts that I got them months ago, thinking that they could wear them to their joint Birthday party! I thought it was still appropriate since it was in between each birthday!
At first I tried getting posed pictures of the boys, but they weren't having it! So I told them to run around and have fun...SO THEY DID! I love all the pictures of them find rocks and putting them in Ben's pockets. It is the very first rocks of Ben's rock collection. Jonathan already has a HUGE box of rocks, so he is very excited to help Ben start his own collection too! I love what a loving and helping big brother J is...and Ben just cracks me up!  


Singing and Dancing

Jonathan is trying to lift Ben's head for him, tehe.












"Look, momma, petty fowers!!"



Dancing and singing.

"Come here JJ."



Looking for rocks.


"Happy Birthday to ME!"

Ben found a rock.

JJ helping him put it in his pocket!

Ben found another rock, JJ is helping put it in his pocket again.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment