We planed out the boys gifts so they would be similar, but not the same. Also, giving Ben something on Jonathan's birthday, and saving something for Jonathan to open on Ben's birthday. I think we had it covered! The boys had a great time and loved their gifts!
| He is getting so big!!! |
| Loving being in the tent! |
| Later that day Grand and Grandma came over to wish Ben a Happy Birthday! |
![]() |
| I snapped the bottom photo on 4/28/13 and it reminded me of something....back on 4/21/09, Jonathan's first Birthday!! |
On Ben's actual Birthday...
| I love the expressions on all their faces! |
| Watching a plane come in! |
| Jonathan pretending to be a statue! |
| Ben says, "ME TOO!" |
| JJ is taking off! |
| "Look!" |
| Love this! |
| Around the corner is a 9/11 monument. It honors all the flight crew, the pilots and flight attendants. It is a really neat tribute. |
| This is a stone from the field where Flight 93 crashed. |
| This is a limestone fragment from the Pentagon. |
| This is a piece of steel from the NY Trade Center. |
| Our little family! |
| And to close out our Birthday fun, we sang happy birthday, blew out more candles and had blond brownies!!!! |

What a sweetie! Happy Birthday, benny! I love the little story about how J being "scared" by him and he said, "No, I Ben". So cute!
ReplyDelete