The stats:
Benjamin William Ewert
Born: April 29, 2011
at: 7:22 am
8 lbs, 15 oz
20.5"
Here are some of my favorite photos from the hospital stay...
| Fresh out of the oven, so to speak. He was a big baby, but within a couple of days he lost almost a pound. We are working our way back up to birth weight still. |
| My doctor and the others who operated on me. |
| Me during surgery. I couldn't wait for it all to be over! |
| Michael bringing Ben to me for the first time! |
| In recovery with one of the most awesome nurses ever, Jenny. She made the experience much nicer than last time! And to my delight, only moments after this photo, Ben started breast feeding! |
| Seeing Jonathan for the first time after Ben was born. (I'm holding Ben, you can see the top of his head kinda.) |
| Checking out brother for the first time. Jonathan LOVES Ben. He is such a great big brother! Michael and I are so proud of him! |
| I love this photo! |
| I'm so happy! And just a little loopy from surgery. |
| My family and the doctor who delivered both my boys. Dr. New, he is an awesome doctor and made having babies much easier than I thought it could be! |
| Auntie Rie with Ben. Anna Marie took care of Jonathan the first couple of days we were in the hospital! Thank you so much Anna Marie! Jonathan had a BLAST with you! |
| Ben with his Gran! |
| Sweetie Ben. |
| I like this picture because Ben is only a few hours old and Michael is handling the two boys rather nicely! |
| Jonathan holding Will's hand! |
| Amy holding Ben, while Jonathan looks on and baby bro and Will is just hanging out in the back ground! It was kinda crazy how many kids Amy and I have now! |
| The O'Briens - Joe, Owen and Leanna stopped by to welcome Ben! Thank you! |
| Great Aunt Holly came by to admire. (I think I have the same picture of her holding Jonathan) |
| Day 2 in the hospital, Jonathan ran right in to greet his brother! |
![]() |
| I love this photo! Amy and I are so blessed to have these boys in our lives! Waylen holding Ben, Jonathan in the middle, and Michael holding Will! |
| Day 3, Jonathan ran right in to check out Ben, but this time he wanted to give me hugs and kisses. It was very much appreciated! I love this photo! |
| While they were laying with me, I did an above shot looking down on my sweet boys. |
| He is so happy! And I am happy that he is happy! |
| Being sweet. |
| Giving kisses. |
| Love this one! We are finally going home little man!!! |

Wow! So wonderful! And so many great memories! The pics with Michael and his boys are soo sweet! And the last one of Ben, too cute how alert he is! Happy Family of Four!!
ReplyDeleteYou got a "push" present!! Wow, go Michael! I love all the pics, especially the ones with Jonathan and Ben. So sweet.
ReplyDelete