Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sneak Peek at Ben's Photo Session

This past week my friend and photographer, Kirsi Ingram, came over to our house to take Ben's new born photo's and some family photos as well. (Most new born photos are taken the first 5-7 days, so that is why we did it this past week.) Kirsi and I have had this planned for a couple of months now and I was so excited to actually be doing it! She is so talented, I can't wait to see how her pictures turn out. She was nice enough to let me take a couple of photos while she was working, so here are some of mine! Stay tuned for her pics, I will post as soon as I get them!




The faux wooden floor is a cool rubber mat.


Cutest Bear EVER!



Ben woke up and was hungry...it took us, but mainly Kirsi, an hour to get him back to sleep.




Big Brother was really excited about getting his photo taken. He is patiently waiting for his turn, while playing on Kirsi's props. And THANK YOU SO MUCH to Leanna for making Jonathan and Ben's matching bow tie shirts!!!



Love this! My 3 favorite guys! (My pic is blurry, but Kirsi's will be awesome!)




Brothers!!!

Kirsi's website: http://kirsiingramphotog.com/
She is expecting her second child in August and will slow down on sessions soon, so if you are interested, you need to act fast!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Too much fun, can't wait to see how her pictures turn out! =)

    ReplyDelete