Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grandma and Kathy visit Dallas!

My Grandma and aunt Kathy came into town this week. Jonathan and I met up with them yesterday for a day of fun! We went shopping in downtown Grapevine, then headed over to the Gaylord Texan to look around and eat lunch! We had so much fun and I was so happy to see my Grandma, it has been a year! I am so proud of her, she will turn 81 next week and she still gets around great!
They are heading down to Austin and San Antonio then they will be back next week, so I will post more pics then!

Me, Grandma and Jonathan. At the Gaylord Texan, in front of the Train display. Jonathan is sitting on Grandma's walker!


Great Grandma and Great Grandson.

Jonathan hitched a ride on Grandma's walker! He loved it! He doesn't do a stroller anymore, so maybe I should look into getting a walker? :)

Aunt Kathy at the Gaylord.


Grandma, Kathy and Jonathan.


In front of the Super Bowl display. (the 45th super bowl was the day before.)


We thought these extra large cowboy boots were neat. Very cool of the Gaylord to remind their visitors that they are in Dallas Cowboy country!

Cool Guitar / Train Track. What more could a little boy want?

Kathy holding Jonathan up so he can see the waterfall.


Eaten a banana (while Grandma, Kathy and I had coffee and a yummy brownie) Watching the water shoot up.

Jonathan loved spending time with his Great Grandma. I loved seeing it. It was good for my soul. :)


Lots of hugs and kisses. - Grandma is singing to him and rocking him, he is loving every minute.


Jonathan saying good-bye to the trains!


1 comment:

  1. Love that pic of Jon with Grandma! Brought tears to my eyes! Reminds me of us when we were little and able to sit on their lap and listen to their singing! It really smoothed the soul! What a beautiful moment! I'm glad you all got to meet up! Hope you had a wonderful time! :-D

    ReplyDelete