Friday, February 25, 2011

Amy's Baby Shower

Back in the beginning of January, we had a baby shower for Amy and Will. (I took the pictures, but used Amy's camera, so I just got them, but better late than never right!)
We had so much fun and Amy and Will got all sorts of great gifts!


The diaper cake I made for Amy and Will.


The Sweet's Table!


Scarlet being a good hostess!


Lots and Lots of Presents!

Measure the pregnant lady's belly! A horrible game that should be banned from showers! Ha! But it was fun! This is cousin Sarah seeing if her guess was right...sorry it wasn't, but close!


Lindsay and Amy!

Scarlet, Amy, Tyler and Amber!

Scarlet helping mommy open presents!


Stopping for a quick picture. Such a cutie.

Aunt Holly signing her master piece. She painted this mural on Will's nursery wall. So cool.


The words at the top say: Will want fishing with only minnows in his pail, but that was all he needed, cuz he came back with a whale!


The curtain rod is a fishing pole. Such a beautiful job Holly!


No comments:

Post a Comment