I have beaten up on myself a lot over the past few weeks because I have been so bad about blogging. She was truly my blogs BIGGEST fan. She replied to every single post. I saved all of her emails. I read through all her responses the other day in tears. The very next blog post I was going to do was of her visit in October. We had a great visit and went to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkins. I am sad she never got to see the pictures of our time together...
| Grandma and Me 1 year ago when we were there in Las Cruces visiting her. |
Here is the link of her obituary. My aunts did an amazing job eulogizing her.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/elpasotimes/obituary.aspx?n=rosemary-obrien&pid=170042763&
The funeral was last week, Michael, the boys and I drove to Las Cruces for the service. I was incredibly hard to say good-bye to her and her home. But I was reminded once more how lucky I am to be in this family. I love all my cousins (and their spouses), my aunts and uncles. As we move on from here, I know that we will remain close.
| The O'Brien Cousins. (Minus Sean O'Brien, who could not attend because his wife was expecting their first child at the same time). I love them all! |
No comments:
Post a Comment