Ben was a natural right out of the gate. He started skating and didn't even look back to see where I was! Which is pretty much how everything goes with Mr. Ben...but oh well!
Jonathan was more cautious, but that is his personality too. Once he got over his initial fears he took off and had fun. He LOVED it when they turned the lights off and the black lights on! He talked about that the most!
ME...I felt OLD! I hadn't done this in 30 years, so I was working muscles that have been asleep all that time! I started getting the hang of it again -- until suddenly -- my feet were no longer under me! I have no idea how it happened, I just know how it ended! ME - flattened out on the floor! I hit my caboose the hardest and it STILL hurts. I must have bruised the bone. It knocked the wind out of me too...so once I got my wits back together I was faced with --HOW DO I STAND BACK UP??? Thankfully Reagan was skating by and gave me a hand! Whew. I took it nice and slow the rest of the time, and despite my fall, I had a BLAST and can't wait to go again!
| Ben loved it from the second he started! |
| Jonathan, Riley and Ben are all practicing. |
| Loving it! |
| He is not sure. |
| Ben and Reagan took off without me! |
| Gage wasn't having a good time, poor guy. |
| Ben just going to town and the 2 big boys in the distance with Mandy. |
| My sweeties! |
| Our group, minus me and J! |
No comments:
Post a Comment