Monday, August 5, 2013

The Cat's Game on the 3rd of July

It's a little over a month late, but I am getting caught up on my blogs! On the 3rd of July, we met up with the Day's to go see the Fort Worth Cat's Baseball game! It's our minor league team! It was lots of fun! The kids enjoyed it! We were all looking forward to the fireworks afterward! The game went into the 11th inning and seemed as though it would never end...but then they paused the game so we could see the fireworks! We were happy, but I felt for the teams! This is something that we will definitely do again (I hope)!  

The cutie cousins walking in with Michael!

Scarlet and Jonathan!

Amy with the all the kids!

Ben stayed in Amy's lap almost all night! He loves his aunt Amy!

Dinner time! Ben thought it would be a good idea to dip his hot dog in Michael's nacho cheese.

And it was yummy!

Waylen with his sweeties!

An old World War 2 Bomber Plane flew over. It was really cool!

The kids checking out the plane!

Cutie JJ!

Baseball Game!

 
Okay this was my favorite part! Will was SOOOOOO excited that he and Waylen bought Cotton Candy for all the kids! It was so unbelievably precious! Just look at the expressions on his face!

These sweeties are best buds. Amy and I didn't even plan their matching shirts!

Ben is making Amy look at something.


Jonathan with Dodger the Cat! Ben freaked and wouldn't go near him!

FIREWORKS! YAY!!!! FINALLY!!!! They were awesome!

Ben's first time seeing fireworks! I wasn't sure how he would do, but he LOVED them! Yay!

Michael and me as we were leaving!

Obviously not my picture...I stole this from the Fort Worth Facebook Page. This from downtown FW looking down, over the courthouse, at the Baseball game firework show. I thought it was pretty cool! And yes, that is the new Drive In Movie Theater! We can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment