Let me just tell you, it was SO MUCH FUN! We all had such a blast! Uncle Steve, Mary's husband grilled up some super yummy hot dogs and hamburgers. All my aunts and cousins brought different dishes, they were all so good! It was quite a feast!
All the kids, (my son's second cousins) could care less about the food though! They were running around and playing, and for kids who don't see each other very often, they all got along so well! We truly wish they could see each other more!
Then, my Aunt Mary and Aunt Maureen put together a very fun art project for all the cousins to do! My Aunt Mary is an elementary school art teacher so this is right up her ally! We all had so much fun!
| At Mary and Steve's house! It is such a beautiful home and perfect for our huge family! |
| Jaden and Jonathan are a year apart in age! They got along so great! They both miss each other already! Jaden is my cousin Jeanette's oldest son. |
| My cousin Jeanette taking a picture of Benny! He had no problems posing! |
| My cousin Emily just arrived with her new little one Calum (she has 2 other kids too)! He is so precious! Grandma loves her Great grand babies! |
| Ben and Jonathan loved Mary's keyboard! |
| All the cousins loved the keyboard! Lainey (up front) and Lance (far right) are Emily's kids that I mention above and there is Jonathan and Jaden! |
| Mary and Steve got all the kids Easter treat bags! They basically spoiled all the kids and the kids loved it! ;) |
| I LOVE this pic! Sweet Cal, 7 months old, with his mommy Emily! |
| Jeannette, Calum and Emily! |
| The kids loved running around in the backyard! |
| Ben and Lainey are petting the doggies. Mary has 2 black Cocker Spaniels. |
Now it was time for all the Great-Grand kids to go to Mary's Art Barn!
| Maureen was leading the kids in a snake to get there. The art barn is where the truck is parked to the left. |
| Once we got in, the kids took their place at the table and Great-Aunt Mary taught all of them how to make a clay hand print!!! So cool! |
| I loved this shot since Grandma and Michael are the only ones posing! |
| I asked them to do it again! |
| Jaden, Aubrey, Lance and Landon are concentrating on what Great-Aunt Mary is saying. |
| I love how the kids are watching and listening! |
| Apparently I did something funny, but Emily was the only one who saw it! |
| There is proof I was there!! |
| Ben was having fun! (I did most of his for him!) |
| This was so funny! He was just watching her as she pushed his fingers into the clay! |
| Then later, they did it again! Ben thought it tickled! |
| Jonathan wanted to hold Cal. Cal wasn't too sure. |
| Jonathan and Lainey are only 10 days apart! So they were sizing everything up! She is such a cutie! |
| Great Aunt Maureen and Cal! |
| Maureen and Cal again, then my cousin Jeremy with his son Landon and Michael with Ben!! |
| J and I were having fun on his! |
| Even MORE gifts for the kids!!! Grandma, Mary and Maureen out did themselves!!! Thank you so much!!! Great memories of a very, very fun day!!! |
Great job on pics. Ok, my gosh I look like I just find life hilarious- I am laughing in all the photos! :) I figured out the reason (besides my camera breaking) why I barely took pics. I didn't have Jason so I really was just on kids duty a lot more. Anyway, had so much fun for the few hours we were together!
ReplyDelete