Sunday, February 24, 2013

Family in Town

I am so very exited! My little cousin, Colleen has been excepted into TCU (Texas Christian University, in Fort Worth) and will be going there this Fall! She has lived in New Jersey almost all her life, so it is really cool that she will be here so we can see her all the time! And I am certain that I will be seeing my Aunt Kathy, her mom, my mom's sister, a lot more too!
The funny and weird thing, I didn't get a picture of Colleen. SORRY SWEETIE! I will on her next visit, which is only a couple of months away!!

Kathy, Colleen and John came into town a couple of weekends ago to tour the campus and all the family in the area planned to have dinner together. Not all of us could meet, Amy, Scarlet and Will were all very sick and sad that they couldn't join us. And Justin and Emily were out of town. But the Coppell O'Briens, the Coles' and my family all met at La Hacienda Ranch. We had a fun time and celebrated my Aunt Kathy's Birthday too!

Everyone arriving and hugging! From the left to right - Ben, Jim, Owen, Holly and Kathy.

Michael and Me!

Ben, Jim and Kathy had a very interesting conversation about the color of the lights near by. I love how Ben held Jim's thumb.

Joe and John catching up.

Leanna, Joe, Sarah and Adrian.

John and Jonathan having a great conversation!


Jonathan had a great time! He wanted to be independent and sit away from Michael and me. I thought it was cool. I like that he is comfortable mingling on his own!

Jonathan and Owen were cold, so Holly wrapped them in her jacket.

The next few pictures make me laugh. Kathy graciously invited Jonathan and Owen to help her blow out her Birthday candle! The determination on both of their faces makes me laugh! Ben supervised.





This last one did the trick. Good thing, because it looks like Jonathan is about to pop a vein!



Saying bye-bye, all hugs and smiles for Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment