This year I was able to pick his teachers. One I knew and one I had heard great things about. Jonathan knows about 90% of the kids in his class and a lot of the kids in the second Pre-K class. So he was READY! He wanted to go! And he never looked back! I am so proud of my big boy!
When I picked him up I asked how it went and he said, "I don't know". Hmm... So then when I started asking specific questions, he exploded with information. I almost couldn't get him to stop talking! He talked about the play ground, lunch time, his friends, reading time...on and on. It was so nice for him to be so happy and for him to be able to articulate it to me! It was a happy mommy moment!
| First Day of Pre-K! |
| First Day of Pre-K! |
We also decided to put Ben in this year!!! I was so excited that Ben would have the same teacher, Mrs. Christy, that Jonathan had when he first started in the Toddler class!!! I think that Ben will really enjoy it! And Mommy will really enjoy 5 hours a week to herself! :)
Jonathan goes T, W, Th and Ben goes W.
| Sweet Brothers on Ben's first Day of Pre-School (Jonathan's second day) |
![]() |
| I haven't decided if I like this photo or not! I messed with it in Photoshop. But it's the ONLY photo from this morning that they are both looking at me! |
| I just LOVE these boys! |
| Wait Up!!! |
| Ben in his class! (the pic of J in his class was too blurry.:() |



No comments:
Post a Comment