But speaking of the weather, I thought of my mom that morning as I woke up, as I usually do...but she would always felt bad for me for when my birthday fell. She would say, even though August is one of the driest months of the year, it would almost always rain on my birthday and ruin any outdoor plans we might have made! And sure enough, Wednesday when we woke up, it was storming! Our rain catcher said we got 2"!!! It was a great Birthday present! We needed the rain and made me smile in remembrance of mom! And it was a good thing we had already made indoor plans.
![]() |
| The "normal" family photo. I like it, but I like the other one more! |
| This is the first room you come to. Hundreds of fish swimming in a large school. It is very neat. |
| This was something that we ALL enjoyed! Ben would get so excited and shriek and point and jump up and down in his seat! Jonathan was jumping up and down and running ahead of us! |
| Standing on the glass looking down at the sting rays. Jonathan didn't like this too much. |
| But this little window was just perfect for him. |
| OCTOPUS!!!! I have never seen one in person and let me tell you, it was gross looking! He was hiding back there. |
| Cool looking eel! Kind of looked like Giraffe print to me. |
| We are now in the 360 tunnel! |
| Ben LOVED it! |
| Giant sting ray going over him! We loved this tunnel! |
| Shark swimming over us! |
| The Nemo tank! |
| Jonathan was as tall as a Crab Shark! |
| We like Sea Horses! |
| Goose! He is on the other side! |
| This was my favorite tank! Red, Black and White! My favorite colors! They were such beautiful fish! |
My boys also spoiled me with love and gifts on my special day!
A few days before my birthday Jonathan told Michael that he wanted to pick me out a gift. He wanted to get me something for my night stand...a button I can push that will make me go right back to sleep after he and Ben wake me up in the middle of the night...Ha! I thought that was the cutest and most thoughtful gift idea! Boy I wish there was such a thing! So Michael took Jonathan to Target and they looked for this button, but couldn't find it. So Jonathan then decided that he wanted to get me a book. So they walked down the book aisle and Jonathan found this one!!!
| When he gave it to me he said. "So you will always know how to make cupcakes!" Again, I love his thoughtfulness! Love that boy and I love my book! |
Thank you to everyone for helping make my Birthday special! Michael, Jonathan and Ben - Thank you! I am one lucky girl!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment