Yikes, it has been a month since my last post...SORRY! :) If you could only see my post lists, I have started writing a handful of different posts, but somehow I always get interrupted and never finish! :)
We have been going to the library pretty regularly this summer. Jonathan loves to go! He loves books. Some afternoons he will go in his room and read to himself, he doesn't want me to join, just all by himself! Then he will get bored with that and just line them up! He loves to line things up. Here are some fun book moments I caught on camera over the summer...
 |
| That is my writing on top and his below. Can you see the "A" and "N". Since I watched him write it I can tell more probably, but I am so impressed! |
The lining up of items is sooo cute! Our library is our favorite spot to go! :)
ReplyDelete