Saturday, August 6, 2011

You Decide 2011

No not the election...yet...is anyone else already tired of the 2012 Presidential coverage? Ugh, it's almost as bad as this heat! Anyway, it's something more fun than that!
You know when a baby is born there is so much time spent analyzing who the baby looks like...that's a given. And you know even though they won't admit it, the parents secretly want their baby to resemble to them. With Jonathan, well, he looks a lot like his daddy, there are some things here and there that will remind me of me or someone in my family, but not super obvious and it is more personality and facial expressions that I see!
With Ben, Michael and I both were kind of stumped. For a month or so we would look at him and say, 'who in the world do you look like?' We had agreed that we thought he might be taking after my side of the family. Then there were times that I would look at Ben and see a facial expression that my dad would make, that was unreal. Then one day we came across this baby photo of ME! I was amazed. I'm not too sure how old I am in the photo, but I do believe that he and I look pretty similar.
So, weigh in, tell me what you think! Look alike or am I only dreaming?   



Julie as a baby, age unknown.


Ben, 12 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Nope you aren't dreaming. He resembles your baby photo a lot! :) You are right parents always want at least one kid that looks like them.

    ReplyDelete