Monday, June 13, 2011

Is it Fall yet?

Yes, I know, it isn't even officially Summer yet...but it's been unseasonably hot here lately. Giving me all the more reason to just STAY HOME! I have pretty much decided that if we do not absolutely have to leave the house, then we ARE NOT going to!!! After some challenging trips out of the house lately and the ridiculous hot weather, my official stance for the summer is...if you want to see us, come on over, we ain't leaving! :)

Both boys appear to be growing before my eyes! I honestly can't believe it! Ben is getting more of a personality daily and I am falling more and more in love with him and his sweet disposition! Jonathan's vocabulary has just exploded over night! It is amazing! He will say something and Michael and I will both do a double take and beam with pride and chuckle a little! :)

Here are some pictures I snapped over the past month or so! Most of them are from my iPhone, so they aren't the best quality...but at least they share the moment! Some of my favorite moments as a mommy of 2! (Some of the pic's got out of order as I uploaded them and I couldn't resort them, sorry!)



My 3 boys - Ben is 10 days old

Jonathan reading to Ben - Ben is 12 days old

Me and Benny - Ben is 6 days old


Benny and Daddy - Ben is 34 days old

Jonathan and his boy bro, they love each other so much! Ben is 14 days old

Jonathan and Ben hanging out on the floor - Note - Ben doesn't take his eyes off big brother - Ben 38 days old

Jonathan was super excited to get his "awesome big brother" sticker from uncle James and aunt Debbie!

Our first shopping trip, we went to Target, of course! It went okay! :) - Ben is 39 days old

Sweetie Ben, getting bigger right before my eyes! Ben is 41 days old

Jonathan and his line of balls...he lines everything up! He cracks me up!


Ben looking at Jonathan of course! - Ben is 41 days old

Ben hanging with me while I try to get some stuff done...like Thank you notes!! :) - Ben 44 days old


(these got out of order) Daddy and Benny - Ben 7 days old

Sleeping Beauty - Ben 9 days old


Sleeping Beauty - Ben 9 days old


Hanging out with Dad watching the Mav's win!! - Ben 34 days old

Sweet Brothers! - Ben is 12 days old

Jonathan's summer time buzz cut, but before she finished we had to get a Mohawk pic!


A Monkey dressed up like a Froggy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment