Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Belated Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! We had a pretty good day ourselves! Life is good with 2 little boys and plenty of reason's to celebrate!


Daddy of the Year! (taking care of both boys while I make him a special brunch!)

Ben slept through most of it! ;) Doesn't that look uncomfortable? We move him all the time, but he keeps going back to that position.


Michael's gift: we made cement step stones with both boys foot prints in them.


Jonathan used some of the shells that he collected from our Galveston trip. He organized them for us. :)


Michael and Jonathan decorating Ben's step stone.


Jonathan's completed step stone!


The picture I took of the boys in a frame with a mat that I let Jonathan paint. I gave him all the colors that were in their shirts...he blended really well! :)

My new favorite picture of my 2 favorite boys!




The yummy brunch I made for Michael...Quiche Muffin's from our favorite breakfast place, Guenther House in San Antonio. Make it, you will love it! (yeah, I know, I burnt the bacon a little bit, but I like it that way!) http://www.guentherhouse.com/recipes/category/Brunch/quiche-muffins.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment