| Jonathan and Scarlet with their finished pieces. |
| Jonathan, Ben, Will and Tyler are hard at work. |
| Ben is admiring Jonathan's work! |
| Cake time! |
| Benny likes! Amy made an artist palette out of fondant icing! pretty cool! |
When I was around 5 years old, my mother told me to clean my room. She returned a few minutes later to find me crying. She asked me what was wrong and I told her..."Mamma, I'm not a worker girl, I'm a Dreamer, a Thinker and a Player." For the next 25 years, this was one of our favorite inside jokes!
| Jonathan and Scarlet with their finished pieces. |
| Jonathan, Ben, Will and Tyler are hard at work. |
| Ben is admiring Jonathan's work! |
| Cake time! |
| Benny likes! Amy made an artist palette out of fondant icing! pretty cool! |
No comments:
Post a Comment