Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation Bible School!

Vacation Bible School time! So exciting! I always loved going as a kid! This time Jonathan is officially in Kinder so he got to do the big kid things! Yay! Ben stayed in the nursery. He loves those ladies! Although, Ben was over it by Thursday. He was ready for this daily drop off stuff to end! Another reason I am so THANKFUL to stay home with my little ones!
This year I decided NOT to do Music, although I loved it, it was a bit stressful! My friend Kathryn was heading up all of crafts and asked me to be one of the craft site leaders and boy I am glad I did! It was fun and enjoyable! I had an amazing assistant Hannah who was 13 and made my week fun and a little bit easier! We did all of the 2nd grade! It was a fun group of kids.
We invited our neighbors Gage and Riley to join us and they did! So we picked them up everyday. That was exciting for the kids! We haven't really done the carpool thing yet! And Riley is going into 2nd grade, so I got to have her in one of my craft classes! She is a sweetheart!

Day #1 as we were walking in! Orange Day!!

I snuck into Jonathan's craft time and surprised him!


Day 1 they learned about Japan, so he is behind the Japanese man!

Day 2! Red Day! Everyone excited to go again!

This was my 2nd grade craft table! 2nd grade is a great age and was fun to teach! This was on the second day when they completed the "celebration kites"!

I snuck into J's craft time again to see his kite!

Day 3! Blue Day!

Riley and Gage are so helpful with Ben! I love it! Jonathan ran ahead!

Riley always wanted to help me drop off Ben! So we had to go through the Congo hallway to get there!

The stage in the Youth Hall, which is where the Crafting area was located, is just too hard to resist!

Michael and I think they look like a real band!

Kindergarten was so big that they divided them up into 4 groups. This is 2 of the 4 groups. Kinder A & B. Lots of J's best friends!

Purple Day #4! So we posed in front of our petunia's and lavender!

That evening was the performance. The boys and Gran are posing in front of the big craft project that the kids worked on all week! I think it turned out nice!

Gran and Grandma! We can't thank you enough for coming to see Jonathan sing! It meant the world to him!

Heading out on Day #5! Green Day!

Jonathan and Gage crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment