Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Boys Pre-Birthday Photos

Since the boys will be having Birthdays starting in a couple of weeks, I asked my friend and photographer, Kirsi Ingram, to take some photo's of the boys! I think we got some really great ones! It was a little difficult though, Ben wanted to explore and be free, so we were constantly running after him and putting him back on the mat and he grew very tired of that! I got my work out indeed. Jonathan was a great sport and helped us out with Ben, such a great big brother!! It was all worth it! Enjoy... 


He would NOT sit still...which I guess is him in real life anyway. So here is the REAL Ben - on the move!




I LOVE this one of my big 4 year old!

Even though Ben doesn't look super happy, I love this one! Such sweetie pies!

I think this is my favorite of Ben...maybe because he still looks like a baby, in all the other photos he looks so grown up! 


Yes, hands and FEET went into the cake! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo adorable!!! Those pictures came out great! 1 year is a hard time for pictures, they are so active and never sit still. But nonetheless, they came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete