I really want to thank everyone who attended and donated. You went above and beyond! It was so touching to me and my family. And I know there were so many of you who wished they could be there, don't worry, we plan on doing this every year!
Here is a link to my sister Amy's blog post on the event too.
http://happydaysintx.blogspot.com/2011/10/we-lit-night.html
![]() |
| Red is for a cure, white is for survivors and gold is for a life lost. We carried one gold balloon for my mom and many reds in hope. |
| The Day's |
| Part of our group before we got started. |
| Ben, Jonathan, Will, Scarlet and Waylen. Lined up and ready to start. |
![]() |
| Okay, I got a little carried away with photoshop. But I like this one too... |
| The Ewert's |
| Amy's and my family!! - Ben got fussy right as we begun, so Michael and I traded off holding him and/or pushing J...despite that we had a lovely walk! |
| Cool and creepy at the same time...a train went over us! On that old rickety bridge and it creaked and moaned. We ran as fast as we could to get to the other side! |
| I liked looking ahead and seeing mom's face on all the backs of everyone who joined us! |
| Walking down 7th Street to finish the walk. |


No comments:
Post a Comment