Saturday, October 15, 2011

Honeymoon

In honor of our 6 year wedding anniversary today, I decided to revisit our Honeymoon photos! (since I know a lot of you have seen ton's of our wedding photo's and probably never seen our honeymoon photo's) We had an amazing time! It was truly paradise! Michael did good picking this place!
We went to Acapulco, Mexico and we stayed at Las Brisas Resort. The resort was a happening place when it first opened back in the 60's. We were told that the Rat Pack stayed there often. The awesome thing about this place is that it is up in the cliffs of the bay area. Every room or little home is built to have an amazing view and tons of privacy! We couldn't see any other guests and rarely heard them, so you really felt secluded. We had every thing we needed, including a pool and didn't really need to leave!
It was an amazing memory! I would love to repeat, but unfortunately, the crime has become so horrible there lately, I don't think we will be going again.
I didn't take tons of photo's, I think I have 30 total. There aren't tons with Michael and I in them either. But, here is just a taste of the beauty of where we were...


The view from our room!

Another angle of our view

Another angle of our view


Our pool!

The Resort Ocean Pool

The flowers that they put in our pool everyday.

Since we were so far away from the city, we just decided to stay in and have room service almost every night. The food was so good. This was our favorite thing to order...or what's left of it. The Mexican Sampler...a little of everything.

Had to go see the cliff divers.

Having lunch out at 'Taco's and Beer', another one of our favorite places to eat. The best taco's I have ever had, a bucket of beer and the ocean. You can't go wrong with that!  

Me at 'Taco's and Beer'.

The only night out of the 6 that we were there, that we went out to eat. And the only good picture with both of us in it!

I took this the morning we went snorkeling. One of my favorite photos.

Sunset on our last day there. :(

Looking back up at the resort as we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment