Michael and I are so blessed to have such amazing boys! Jonathan still loves his little brother. We actually have to tell him to stop kissing Ben because he does it so much! (Jonathan is a really affectionate kid :)
Ben had his 2 month check up last week and he got a clean bill of health! All is well! He has grown so much! He weighs 14.8 lbs! Yikes! He is just trying to catch up with his cousin Will (who is 4 months older and only around 2 lbs heavier!).
Michael and Jonathan went running daddy/son errands today and Ben and I were all alone...what to do on one of the hotest days of the year? We had a photo session! Out of the 600 I took, here are a few of my favorites!
The next 12 photo's are a series of rapid shutter that I took, he is smiling and talking to me...this is pretty much how he is all the time...he is so fun!
| Angel Face |
| Serious Face |
| Talking Face |
| Silly Face |
| What'd You Say? Face |
| I love this one (I photoshoped it a little). It looks like he is saying I'm number one...or number two if you count the thumb. I think Jonathan would say Ben's number two! :) |
| This is...please stop taking pictures of me and feed me face! |
He's huge! I love all his little faces!
ReplyDelete